Assistant Boutique Manager - High Street Armadale
Hansen & Gretel’s design ethos encompasses a certain ‘femininity with bite’. Sharp, uncomplicated, and cut to compliment the female form, but often underscored with a boyish accent.
The name Hansen & Gretel was chosen to represent this synthesis of masculine feminine, that yin & yang where Hansen is a nod to the Directors father’s name, and an ode to the brand’s mannish trace. ‘Gretel’ really constitutes for the idea of womanhood, the girl, the sister, and our journey as female’s which is always a prevalent theme in each collection.
What we offer
- Young, energetic, supportive work environment with a passionate and creative team
- Clothing allowance for you and discounts for family & friends
- Collaborative, supportive & fun team culture
Hansen & Gretel are seeking to add a dynamic, detail oriented, client service and sales driven Assistant Retail Manager to the business. The successful candidate will operate from the Armadale flagship boutique.
The successful candidate will have sales experience, with ability to lead a small team. You will be a highly-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, and the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the Hansen & Gretel retail business.
Duties within this Role Include:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- provide commentary and feedback through weekly reporting relating to sales including strengths, opportunities and strategy for the weeks/months ahead.
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- carrying out of monthly rostering
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- assist with weekly with Online
- raising POs
- monitoring and tracking inventory
To be successful the applicant will possess:
- comprehensive understanding of the Australian marketplace; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics.
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- strong reporting skills
- strong delegation skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- the ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results by developing a team with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- the ability to lead and manage a team
- immaculate personal presentation
Available to start ASAP
How to Apply:
- Please submit your resume, along with a cover letter highlighting your relevant experience and why you are interested in this position, to firstname.lastname@example.org we appreciate all applications, but only selected candidates will be contacted for an interview.