Full Time, Paddington
Who are we
Hansen & Gretel is an Australian fashion brand with a philosophy that centres around high-end design and construction with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing. We are not mass produced and we are acutely aware of the impact our industry has on our planet and it’s people. We are passionately committed to driving change and believe in conscious creation.
Hansen’s design ethos encompasses a certain ‘femininity with bite’. Sharp, uncomplicated, and cut to compliment the female form, but often underscored with a boyish accent.
The Hansen culture is unique, and we seek friendly hardworking individuals who are passionate about building a long-term career with us.
From our product to our suppliers and our team, Hansen prides itself of integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer, seeking diverse and talented team members. if you would like to join us, please review the current opportunities available below.
Our Headquarters is located in Sydney, Rosebery.
About The Role
Hansen & Gretel are seeking to add a dynamic, detail oriented, client service and sales driven Retail Manager to the business. The successful candidate will operate from our Paddington flagship boutique.
The successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and manage a small team.
You will be a highly-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, and the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the Hansen & Gretel retail business.
Duties within this Role Include:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- provide commentary and feedback through weekly reporting relating to sales including strengths, opportunities and strategy for the weeks/months ahead.
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- carrying out of monthly rostering
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Assist with weekly Online Orders
- Raising POs
- Monitoring and tracking inventory
Internal progression into buying and area management for the right candidate.
To be Successful the Applicant will Possess:
- comprehensive understanding of middle end to luxury fashion in the Australian market place; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics.
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- strong reporting skills
- strong delegation skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- the ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results by developing a team with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- the ability to lead and manage a large team
- immaculate personal presentation
Available to start ASAP
PERKS AND BENEFITS OF WORKING AT Hansen & Gretel
- Career progression opportunities
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Staff discounts
To apply, please email your cv & a covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- why is Hansen & Gretel a brand you’d like to join?
- when has your determination paid-off professionally?