Full Time, Rosebery
Who We Are
Hansen & Gretel is an Australian fashion brand with a philosophy that centres around high-end design and construction with a commitment to sustainable manufacturing. We are not mass produced and we are acutely aware of the impact our industry has on our planet and it’s people. We are passionately committed to driving change and believe in conscious creation.
Hansen’s design ethos encompasses a certain ‘femininity with bite’. Sharp, uncomplicated, and cut to compliment the female form, but often underscored with a boyish accent.
The Hansen culture is unique, and we seek friendly hardworking individuals who are passionate about building a long-term career with us.
From our product to our suppliers and our team, Hansen prides itself of integrity. We are an equal opportunity employer, seeking diverse and talented team members. if you would like to join us, please review the current opportunities available below.
Our Headquarters is located in Sydney Rosebery.
About The Role
We're currently seeking a highly organised and collaborative eCommerce Coordinator to support in facilitating the eComm product lifecycle, from shoot samples through to product uploads. This is an exciting role that will see you work with a wide range of teams, using your keen eye to identify opportunities to increase our time-to-live measures and ensuring fluid and efficient communication between departments.
Duties within this Role Include:
- Product enrichment including, uploading product descriptions, care instructions, imagery and metadata for Monthly product launches.
- Ensuring all product imagery uploaded to the site is thoughtfully curated content and in line with brand aesthetics.
- Creating and maintaining collections on site; ensuring all products are in relevant categories.
- Merchandising of Hansen & Gretel and Ownley website to deliver personalised product offering to our consumers globally.
- Working with the wider Marketing Team to align campaigns and trading activity.
- Ownership of the blog content strategy to educate our customers as well as drive organic traffic to the Websites.
- Assist with any customer service feedback, driving actions and callouts on-site to ensure a holistic user journey.
- Ensure product, content and prices are accurately represented and optimised for the customer journey.
- Weekly check on site health
- Ensuring that all orders are syncing correctly through to POS systems and integrating is running correctly.
- Ensuring that all content used
To be Successful the Applicant will Possess:
- Photoshop Skills for handling retouching and resizing imagery
- Experience using Shopify
- Current knowledge in fashion industry and competitors
- Excellent written, verbal, presentation and communication skills
- Ability to meet tight deadlines while maintaining a high standard of work.
- Strong organisational/time management skills and attention to detail
- Positive attitude and passion for all things digital, fashion marketing & advertising
PERKS AND BENEFITS OF WORKING AT Hansen & Gretel
- Career progression opportunities
- A collaborative, creative and inspiring working environment
- Staff discounts
To apply, please email your cv & a covering letter addressing the role requirements as detailed above to firstname.lastname@example.org
We also ask that you answer the following questions within your covering letter:
- Why is Hansen & Gretel a brand you’d like to join?
- When has your determination paid-off professionally?