- One size fit
- Medium bust support
- Cheeky coverage briefs
- Lighter colours may appear translucent when wet. Neon colours may fade over time. This is not a manufacturing defect.
- Hunza G: The Original Crinkle™
Hansen & Gretel offers a flat rate of $10 for regular shipping within Australia. Express post-delivery within Australia will be charged at $12. Free domestic Standard shipping on orders over $200. Free domestic Express shipping on orders over $300.
All international shipping is a flat rate of $45.00 excluding NZ which is $40.00
Free International Shipping for orders over $500.
- Be conscious with chlorine: Oils and chemicals like chlorine can be damaging to the fabric and colour of your Hunza G, particularly with our neon colours. After swimming, ensure you hand wash and thoroughly rinse your swimwear with cold water. When you feel like it needs a deeper clean, we suggest using a mild detergent. This prevents long term chlorine absorption which will cause the fabric to break down.
- Keep it cool: Please avoid wearing your Hunza G in jacuzzis, saunas, steam rooms, and hot springs, as the extreme temperatures can damage the material, colour, and quality of your piece.
- Dry with care: Do not tumble-dry your Hunza G or hang it on a radiator, air drying is best. Please dry it flat and out of direct sunlight.
- Take cauton with creams: Suncreams, body oils and moisturisers can cause discolouration, especially on lighter fabrics. To prevent staining, we advise applying your suncream first, and making sure it’s totally dry before putting on your swimwear.
- Avoid rough surfaces: With its textured crinkle finish, our unique fabrication catches easily on anything that’s coarse. Keep your Hunza G away from jagged surfaces or rough accessories to avoid snagging.