Hansen & Gretel are seeking to add a dynamic, detail oriented, client service and sales driven Retail Manager to the business. The successful candidate will operate from the new Warringah Mall boutique in Brookvale, NSW.
The successful candidate will have extensive retail management experience, with a proven ability to lead and manage a small team. You will be a highly-motivated individual with a demonstrated ability to meet sales targets, and the scope to build an exciting career as a leader in the Hansen & Gretel retail business.
Duties within this Role Include:
- driving sales to deliver weekly/monthly/annual sales targets
- maintaining a high level of customer service that demonstrates repeat client sales and client brand loyalty
- provide commentary and feedback through weekly reporting relating to sales including strengths, opportunities and strategy for the weeks/months ahead.
- carrying out of store-operating standards
- carrying out of monthly rostering
- maintaining company policy and procedure
- providing consistent training and development for all staff
- uphold loss prevention strategies
- maintaining the highest level of personal and store presentation standards
- Assist with weekly Online sales
- Raising POs
- Monitoring and tracking inventory
To be Successful the Applicant will Possess:
- comprehensive understanding of middle-end to luxury fashion in the Australian market place; including pricing, competitor brands, competitor retailers, influential brands and local demographics.
- ability to meet sales targets
- the ability to work under pressure and be highly organised
- excellent communication skills
- ability and experience to lead and motivate a team
- ability to further develop and enhance professional relationships
- strong reporting skills
- strong delegation skills
- demonstrate clear decision making and problem solving skills
- the ability to nurture customer relationships and drive results by developing a team with exceptional sales skills and customer service
- the ability to lead and manage a large team
- immaculate personal presentation
Available to start ASAP (pending store opening, possibility to begin work in other NSW locations)
TO APPLY, EMAIL YOUR RESUME AND COVER LETTER TO [email protected]